We pretty much have beautiful flowers year round. I'm not going to lie, it is fabulous.
- End of January/February: Camellias
- March: Azaleas
- April: Azaleas
- May: Agapanthus/ Hydrangea
- June: Daylillies/ Hydrangea/ Jatropha
- August: Encore Azaleas/ Jatropha
- September: Encore Azaleas/ Jatropha
- October: Hibiscus/ Mums/ Jatropha
- November: Hibiscus
Early June is the sweet spot of the year in our garden though, when the Daylillies, Agapathus, and Hydrangea are all in bloom (and the Magnolias, too, but that is in our neighbor's yard, so we can't claim it...but gorgeous!).
I would like more colorful blooms in the late summer, so I might have to get some zinnias, or something. Do you have a favorite late summer bloomer that can survive the heat (we are Zone 9a). I would love to hear about it!